Norton 360 Download – How to Download Norton 360 with LifeLock?
Norton 360 Download with Lifelock is a subscription-based software that offers three exclusive plans based on your usage of the number of devices. You can subscribe to any Norton plan that is best suited and tailored to your needs. After installing the software, your device will be protected and shielded from all kinds of emerging malware attacks.
Subscribe and Download Norton 360 with Lifelock
- Choose a compatible and secure web browser that is pre-installed on your computer. Then open it and correctly type us.norton.com in the address bar. Launch the homepage by pressing the Enter key.
- For beginning the Norton 360 purchase process, you will have to position the cursor on the Products & Services tab. Under the Comprehensive Plans section, Norton 360 with Lifelock is given, select it.
- For Norton 360 download, opt either for the monthly or annual plan and then select the Subscribe Now button. You will instantly be taken to an Order Summary page. Here verify the product you have selected and its amount, then click on the Checkout button.
- Thereafter, you will be requested to fill each and every field of your Personal Information. Hence, enter your First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Country name. Then, click Continue.
- Another window will pop-up on your screen. Type your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Mobile number into their individual fields without any mistake. Also, it is recommended to read all the Lifelock terms and conditions precisely.
- Select the Terms and Conditions checkbox and click Continue. You will arrive at the Billing Details window. Here, choose the payment method that is available with you and enter all its required information correctly.
- Now, check all the provided data and click on the Place Order button. Move to your Norton Account and locate the segment of Norton Security Online. There you will find your product easily. For Norton 360 download, click Agree and Download.
- The Norton 360 download progress will be displayed on your screen with the approximated time remaining. When downloading is over, you can immediately begin the installation process by following the on-screen guidelines.
Server error occurs when accessing norton.com for Norton 360 download
If you encounter a server error or page not available message while attempt to launch the Norton website, you should try the below-given tips for Norton 360 download:
- It is possible that your Wifi is not providing a good internet speed that is required to access the website. In that case, reset your Wifi by turning it off for a few minutes. Then, turn the Wifi on and enable it on your device.
- Another way to resolve this error is to delete the browser cookies. The process is different for specific web browsers. For example, if you are using Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon from the top-right corner and then select “Options”. Choose the “Advanced” option and then to proceed forward, click Network. There you will spot Offline Web Content and User Data section, select the Clear Now button.