Go through the following stages for the norton.com/setup procedure to complete successfully.
➜ Stage 1. Download
- Open a web browser and type norton.com in the address bar which is located at the top of your screen.
- It will take you to the homepage of Norton. On this page, tap the Products & Services tab. To locate this tab look at the upper side panel of the page.
- An extended list of products will appear on your screen. Choose your preferred product from the list.
- Click on the Subscribe Now / Buy Now button to proceed further. This button is located below your product name.
- It will take you to a new window. Scroll down the page, and click the Secure Checkout button.
- Now, the sign-in window will be shown on your screen. Select the Sign In tab, enter the login credentails linked with this account and click the sign-in button.
- In case, you have not created your Norton Account before, select the “Create Account” tab. Then follow the on-screen account creation instructions and sign in.
- The Payment & Billing window will appear on your computer. Provide your address for the Billing that includes your address, area, country, and state.
- Opt for the mode of payment according to your suitability e your payment method and fill all the payment details. After that, click on the Review Your Order button.
- Now, review your order carefully. If you do not want to make any changes, skip for the next step.
- After the successful placement of your order, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. Open the mail and note down the keycode of the product, as you will need it for the activation.
- Next, you need to access your Norton account. Scroll down to the “My Subscription” section and you will find the product you purchased there.
- Afterwards, take a look at all license agreement terms and conditions. Tap the “Agree and Install” button afterward. This way, the file will start downloading.
- Wait ahead to complete the download process.
➜ Stage 2. Installation- Norton.com/setup
For PC Users:
- Firstly, launch the Downloads folder. In case you are a Mac user, open Finder and open the Downloads folder afterwards.
- Trace the Norton setup file from the Downloads folder and then double-click on it.
- With this, the User Account Control pop-up box will be shown on your screen. You are supposed to tap the Yes button from this pop-up box. This is required to allow the program to make any required changes to your computer.
- It will take you to the main window where Norton recommends you read all the terms and conditions of the License Agreement. You can do so by clicking on its link.
- If you want to install the software and if you agree with all the terms, tap the Agree and Install button. For this button look at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- On your Mac, a pop-up box will appear in between the installation process asking you to enter your Mac login credentials. Type your login credentials accurately then tap the Install Software.
- When the Installation Successful screen appears, tap on the Close button.
For Android/iOS Users:
- Firstly, open the Play Store or the App Store.
- In the search bar, type Norton and it will show you a list of products on your screen.
- Choose your product and opt for the “Install” button.
- By doing so, the file will start downloading. After completing the process, tap on the Open tab.
- In the next window, view the documents of the “License Agreement” and “Privacy Statement” and read all its terms and conditions.
- To continue, select the checkboxes given there and then click the Continue tab.
- Sign in to your account afterwards by entering your credentials linked with this account.
➜ Stage 3. Activation
- Go to norton.com/setup by typing it in the Address bar and press Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the web page, tap the Enter Your Product Key tab.
- Then, sign in to your account by entering the email address and password linked with this account.
- Copy the product key from the confirmation mail or the retail card into the field given on the Get Started page.
- Click the right-arrow button in the next window to terminate the activation process.
- Check the internet connectivity– If you are facing any problem in any of the setup procedures, check your internet connectivity. For this, restart your modem in order to resolve this error.
- Clear your browsing history and cache files to delete the unwanted files and folders from your system.
- Go to the Address bar of your browser and check whether the correct URL is entered or not.
- While downloading the setup file, make sure that you have fulfill the minimum system requirements to download the software.
- Try using another web browser to proceed with the Norton.com/setup process.